Do You Have A Construction Project We Can Help With?
Complete Renovation and Restoration
- Concept – Construction
- Wall System(s) Removal (Creating Open-Concept Floorplans)
- Drywall / Texture
- Custom Cabinetry
- Paint / Finishes
- Full Custom Cabinetry (Design, Construction & Finishes)
- Range Hoods
- Electrical (Wiring, Fixtures & Lighting)
- Tile Backsplashes
- Glass Shelving
Bathroom Renovations and Additions
- Showers (Design, Construction, Tile & Fixtures)
- Vanities (Design, Construction, Fixtures & Finishes)
- Vanity Counter Tops
Decks, Patios and Pergolas
- Pressure Treated
Fully Licensed Electrical Contractor
- All Electrical Services
- Panel Change-Outs
Living Space and Garage / Carport Additions
- Standing Seam
- Architectural Shingles
- Spray Foam
- Hardwood (Installation & Finish)
- Vinyl Plank
- Driveways / Pathways
- Retaining Walls
- Basement Wall Repair / Below Grade Issues
HVAC / Mechanical
- Install American Standard and Ducane Air Conditioning Systems
- Service All Makes of Air Conditioning Systems
- Service and Install All Makes of Tankless Water Heaters
Construction is a dangerous business. Integrating safety processes into our operations and utilizing innovative approaches to managing the safety process are crucial to ensuring a safe operating environment on all our projects. We understand the need to make our work environment free of as many hazards and risk as possible.
We believe that a safe work environment on a project site requires a team effort in identifying, evaluating, and managing the risks that flow to the worksite. At CastleRock, our entire company are participants; owners, foremen, and workers must cooperate and contribute to achieve this goal.
Safety, we believe, is an outcome, a function of the interaction of methods, means, materials, manpower, and the plans. It is not something you do; it is something you get. As a result, good safety means that our projects are also running well, and other key objectives are also being satisfied. Safety involves people. It also means that those actually performing the work, and exposed to the chance for personal injury, are going home intact at the end of each day. This factor attracts, and helps retain our quality workforce. At CastleRock, this is our most valuable asset.
Schedule A Quote Today
We would like to hear from you! Please contact us to set up a meeting at your convenience.